PHM-Exch> #FreeShathaOdeh video demanding her release from the prison

Jyotsna Singh jyotsna at phmovement.org
Sat Dec 11 22:30:13 PST 2021

Dear friends,

Shatha Odeh, PHM’s Steering Council member and Director of Health Work
Committees (HWC) in Palestine, was arrested by the Israeli Occupying Forces
(IOF) on 7 July, 2021. On International Human Rights Day, PHM released a
video with health workers, activists and others from across the world
demanding her release. We condemn the incarceration of human rights
defenders by IOF and urge the global community to stand with her, HWC and
colleagues and demand that their harassment be stopped at the earliest.

Direct link <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4oZYMSMLA> for the video.

Website link
<https://phmovement.org/freeshathaodeh-demand-of-health-workers-and-activists-from-across-the-world/>
 for the video.

Those of you who are active on Twitter, may consider retweeting the video:
https://twitter.com/PHMglobal/status/1469264948509372418

#FreeShathaOdeh

We will keep you updated with more activities and events. If you have any
suggestions on how to take the campaign for Shatha's release forward,
kindly email to: Jyotsna at jyotsna at phmovement.org or David at
david at vivasalud.be

Thanking you,

Jyotsna and David,