PHM-Exch> Book launch: The Politics of Making Vaccines

Ana Vračar ana at phmovement.org
Fri Nov 5 04:50:25 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Later this month (on 23 November), there will be a launch of the book *The
Politics of Making Vaccines*. The book is a collection on different
experiences of public production of vaccines in the world, and might be
interesting for those active in the field of access to medicines (but also
others, not implying anything here).

PHM Croatia has contributed to the chapter on the Institute of Immunology
in Zagreb, and there are several other countries covered, which might be
interesting. I would not say the politics of all chapter corresponds
completely to PHM's, but it might still be useful to check out.

You can register for the launch here:
https://spui25.nl/programma/the-politics-of-making-vaccines.

In case you want to check out the possibility of a physical/e-copy, I've
also attached a discount flyer. The editor is Routledge though, so not sure
how much a discount will help for non-library purchases :) Maybe it's worth
waiting out a bit and a collective copy will appear somewhere.

Best regards,
Ana