PHM-Exch> Fwd: [phm-healthsystems-circle] People's Health Hearing on Nov 7, 2021 during COP 26- Inviting contributions from environmental activists and defenders

Jyotsna Singh jyotsna at phmovement.org
Wed Sep 8 07:06:03 PDT 2021

Dear all
Please see the call below inviting contributions to the health hearing
being co-organised by PHM Environment and Health thematic group.
Details at-
https://phmovement.org/peoples-health-hearing-in-cop26-november-call-for-contributions/
You may send your contributions to <amulyabhai at gmail.com> who is
coordinating this.