PHM-Exch> Shatha Odeh: IMPORTANT UN news article on the situation of Palestinian human rights defenders

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Aug 11 22:17:04 PDT 2021

From: Sundararaman T <sundar at phmovement.org>

Please see this UN news piece. Please note that  after discussion in the
war and conflict TG, we have not closed the sign-on campaign for now. So
many regions/groups from where we have not yet received endorsements have
still time to sign on. It will be open at least for one more week,

Greetings
Sundar

Begin forwarded message: