PHM-Exch> Report learning session – How can we strengthen health systems worldwide?

Jasper Thys jasper.thys at vivasalud.be
Wed Jul 28 07:12:10 PDT 2021

Dear all

In May the working group Determinants of International Health of
Be-cause health and the Action Platform for Health & Solidarity
organised a learning session on how to strengthen health systems
worldwide. Ravi Ram, Marco Angelo, Clara Affun-Adegbulu, Moisés García
and Gloria Cruz joined us to share their views.

The working group put together a report of the learning session that you
can find in the file attached. In case you want to watch the session
again, consult the following link:
https://www.be-causehealth.be/en/bch-events/learning-session-how-can-we-strengthen-public-health-care-worldwide-2/

Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or remarks.

All the best
Jasper

--
<https://www.vivasalud.be/>