PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS]: Sign-on letter_WHO D-G_Shatha

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Jul 12 08:51:22 PDT 2021

Urgent

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sundararaman T <sundar at phmovement.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 10:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: Sign-on letter_WHO D-G_Shatha

Dear friends and comrades,

Given below is the link to the Sign-on letter requesting WHO to intervene
for release of Palestinian Activist

For the following letter to WHO D-G, we request endorsements from civil
society organizations, health practitioners, academics, women’s rights
organizations, and other concerned individuals.

Please sign on yourself and please share this widely so that many many more
have an opportunity to express their protest against this arrest.

https://phmovement.org/sign-on-letter-requesting-who-to-intervene-for-release-of-palestinian-activist-shatha-odeh/

If there is any difficulty in signing on or any clarifications regarding
this, please write to global secretariat, or Jyotsna and Gargeya who would
be coordinating this effort.

We would also request regional coordinators to share with country circles
and requests PHM country circles to sign on as well as civil society
organizations in every country where we have a presence.

Deepika will also be sharing this with the thematic circles.

Greetings

Sundar

Begin forwarded message:

Letter with the form can be found here:
https://phmovement.org/sign-on-letter-requesting-who-to-intervene-for-release-of-palestinian-activist-shatha-odeh/

Good to go. But kindly give a cursory look before sharing with the larger
group.