PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] PHM Policy Brief on Covax

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Jul 7 01:24:02 PDT 2021

*Von:* Prasanna S Saligram [mailto:prasanna at phmovement.org]
*Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021 07:29
*An:* eact at phmovement.org; 'PHM Trade & Health TG'; 'EACT_Advisory'
*Betreff:* PHM Policy Brief on Covax

We are happy to release the Policy Brief on Covax clearly stating the
position of where we as PHM stand with regard to Covax and outline how the
issues with Covax are structural and not just about implementation. Thanks
to the EACT team for bringing this to its current shape.  We would be happy
to take the conversation forward on further utilisation and dissemination
of this brief. Also it would be great to have some ideas of getting these
translated to other languages Spanish, Arabic, French etc.

Look forward to a wider dissemination of this.

Best Wishes,

*Prasanna S Saligram*

*EACT Project Coordinator (Global)*

Equitable Access to Essential Health Technologies in the context of COVID
19 (EACT)

India