PHM-Exch> [PM NEWS] Updates_PHM website and other communications work

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Jul 6 19:12:20 PDT 2021

From: Jyotsna Singh <jyotsna at phmovement.org>\
Here are some of the activities from the last few weeks:

1. PHM's Annual Report 2020 has been uploaded on the website in Spanish,
Arabic and English. They can be found here: https://phmovement.org/3662-2/

2. We have redesigned the EACT Project Resources page as there was a lot of
material and we wanted to give visibility to each section. We have added
many visual elements to make it look more attractive.
https://phmovement.org/eact/eact-resources/

The Third Quarter Report of EACT can be found here:
https://phmovement.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/EACT-Third-Quarter-report.pdf

Thanks to EACT team for collecting and sending relevant links and documents.

3.  PHM has joined the Call to Action given by Civil Society Mechanism for
relations with the UN Committee on World Food Security (CSM4CFS) regarding
the UN Food Summit. The Call to Action is available on our website in
English, French and Spanish:
https://phmovement.org/phm-calls-for-member-countries-to-join-mobilisation-against-corporate-capture-of-un-food-systems-summit-21/

4. PHM and Third World Network had a webinar on "Challenging Patent
Barriers in Accessing New TB Treatments" on 30th June. The webinar
recording has been uploaded on our YouTube channel and can be found here:
https://phmovement.org/challenging-patent-barriers-in-accessing-new-tb-treatments-webinar-recording/

5. We also had a webinar on "TRIPS Waiver: Update and Analysis of Recent
Developments." The webinar recording is available on our YouTube channel
and can be seen here: https://phmovement.org/3606-2/

6. We have been putting all this material on Twitter and Facebook also.

I hope I have covered everything. If there are any suggestions, kindly let
me know.

--
Jyotsna

Contact: +91 9999332911