PHM-Exch> NEW: The Story of Plastic animated short

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Apr 22 02:37:11 PDT 2021

From: Brett Chamberlin, The Story of Stuff Project <inbox at storyofstuff.org>

Watch our new companion piece to the feature documentary!

Today I’m pleased to share *The Story of Plastic (animated short)*, a
companion piece The Story of Plastic documentary film! We'd love for you to
give it a watch, and consider sharing it today or tomorrow, Earth Day.
*Subtitles
are available* in Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian,
Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, and Swahili.

<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/74839?t=62&akid=262650%2E1730037%2EtwCWjx>

<https://twitter.com/storyofstuff/status/1384904654299877381>
<https://www.facebook.com/storyofstuff/posts/10160913647305884>