PHM-Exch> Webinar "Vaccine apartheid in Palestine and the world"

Jasper Thys jasper.thys at vivasalud.be
Thu Mar 25 07:57:19 PST 2021

Dear PHM friends

I would like to welcome all of you to a webinar we are setting up with
Viva Salud to kick off our campaign for universal access to Covid-19
vaccines and technologies. During the *webinar "Vaccine apartheid in
Palestine and the world"* we will explore the obstacles that are in the
way of universal access to Covid-19 vaccines and technologies, focus
specifically on how Israel is denying access for the Palestinians living
under its control and discuss what action citizens can take to change
this appalling situation. During our webinar, we will talk to *Ubai
Aboudi* of our Palestinian partner Bisan Center For Research and
Development and *Julie Steendam*, the coordinator of the European
Citizens' Initiative No Profit On Pandemic.

When? Wednesday March 31, 19h30 CET
Languages? English (Translation to Dutch and French)
Register?
_https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GRzMaLSHTVqdG24-Ts8vNQ?fbclid=IwAR2EtkpSZZIvd_m5XoVlfpVRWcD-O9B0JXRBDrYJADLsoiVOKXAvOuDoNkE_
More info about the webinar? _https://fb.me/e/25QyZaqqt
_More info about the campaign?