PHM-Exch> Virtual learning series: Building campaigns against privatization

Leigh lkamoreh at gmx.com
Tue Nov 10 10:57:01 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

From examples around the world, PHM-North America has been learning how to build successful campaigns against the privatization of health services and infrastructure. Now, based on these lessons, we’re organizing a virtual learning series to share these stories and lessons learned.

The series is scheduled to begin in mid-January. There will be weekly sessions for eight weeks, followed by monthly small group meetings to continue to develop campaigns on the ground.

Our goal is to support building effective actions in local contexts through lessons learned from others. We hope that the opportunity to strategize and compare notes with health activists from across the globe will lead to strengthened organizing and solidarity in our efforts to resist privatization of health services!

Read more & apply now: http://bit.ly/phmna-buildingcampaigns

Please feel free contact me with any questions!

-Leigh