PHM-Exch> UBINIG Report series 4 COVID-19: Pandemic and Public Health Challenges in Bangladesh

Dr MIRA SHIVA mirashiva at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 05:08:30 PDT 2020

 Dear Farida ,
Thank you very much for sharing this very comprehensive report  by Ubinig .
I see lot of similarities , except of the  terrible  , inhuman treatment
and the manmade hardships , a  faced by  Migrant workers ( who in Kerala
are called Guest Workers . No work , no food trudging thousand miles on
foot  with pregnant women and children  from far off states to their
village homes .
    I will reread the report again  because there was so much  you have
covered .
Please give my  warm regards to Farhad and other friends in Ubinig . I hope
you all are  keeping well and safe .
With warmth .
Mira