PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] New deadline for GHW6 case studies - Nov 30th 2020

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri May 8 09:41:14 PDT 2020

From: Chiara Bodini <chiara at phmovement.org>

In the light of the Covid-19 pandemic, the GHW6 editorial group felt the
need to rethink the timeline for the development of GHW6, so that our
analysis and the content of the book could reflect the impact of the
current situation on (the political economy of) health. We contacted the
publisher and agreed on a 6-month extension. In the meantime, we also
learned that our publisher, Zed books, was merging with Bloomsbury
publishing international. This change will not affect the editorial
agreement that we have already negotiated.

Given the new timeline, *the deadline for case studies is moved to November
30th 2020*. The news has just been published on the PHM website at this
link: https://phmovement.org/new-deadline-for-ghw6-case-studies/, which
redirects to the guideline for case studies available in English, French
and Spanish.

I kindly ask for your support in circulating the news to regional and
thematic group mailing lists, PHM exchange, PHM fb page and twitter
account, etc.

chiara