PHM-Exch> The problem of achieving a stable, peaceful and sustainable world remains unsolvable

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sat Mar 14 20:25:45 PDT 2020

*De:* portugheis alberto [mailto:alberto_portugheis at yahoo.co.uk]

Response to an article written by the internationally known scientist John
Scales Avery for the Transcend Media Service (9 March 2020)

Dear John,

Your writing is always a joy to read and I also agree with much of what you
say. There is however one point, where we will always disagree. You write ”
the problem of achieving a stable, peaceful and sustainable world remains
serious, challenging and unsolved.”, whilst I write ” the problem of
achieving a stable, peaceful and sustainable world remains UNSOLVABLE,
IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE, EVER !!!!!” and I’m using capitals because I’m really
shouting.

I’d love you to one day swap your comments on politicians and write about
the many thousands of you colleagues, who accept very good salaries to help
politicians destroy humanity, destroy our planet. Without scientists we
would have never had Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Without scientists we’d have
never had landmines, grenades, bombs, rockets, torpedoes, teargas, and
……..Coronavirus !!!!!!! without scientists we would never have had mortars,
rocket launchers and interceptors, Scud missiles, Apache helicopters,
tanks, WARships, air-FIGHTERS, drones with their killer laser beams, etc,
etc, etc.

We hear all the time about the shortage of cash among the scientific
community trying to help Humanity live better, healthier and longer lives.
Communities are continually organizing fund-raising event for Cancer, Aids,
Malaria, Multiple Sclerosis, Asthma, Heart, Diabetes, Kidney research.
However, scientists wishing to develop faster and lighter spying and
killing drones, faster and more powerful rockets, tanks, torpedoes, etc,
have all the money they need. The message to children growing up is:
“efforts to prolong life, don’t pay; efforts to shorten life make you rich”.

When a business (shoe factory or shop, bookshop, supermarket, hair salon,
etc, is not doing well, they have to cease trading and /or declare
themselves bankrupt. If a tank or rocket business has had a bad year, a
Government subsidy is readily available for the business concerned, so that
production of killing toys can continue unaffected.

People selling goods of services for the enjoyment or better life of
Humanity, advertise in newspapers, radio stations, TV channels, street
posters, etc. Those making and selling machine guns, bullets, landmines,
tanks, rockets, torpedoes, nuclear submarines, etc needn’t advertise; they
offer commission or pay bribes to certain politicians, diplomats, top
brass, etc and deal done.

Whilst Humanity naively accepts the BIG lie that Armed Forces are only
necessary as a deterrent or for defence, the planet is doomed.

Alberto (Portugheis)

President HUFUD

http://www.hufud.org

http://www.hufud.org

http://www.dearahed.co.uk

https://albertoportugheis.wixsite.com/dollarsintheirhearts

http://www.apion.org.uk/tapsim (Masterclasses)

http://Twitter.com/APortugheis <http://twitter.com/APortugheis>

<#m_8089426900284268772_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>