PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] GHW6 - Call for case studies in FRENCH and SPANISH

Claudio Schuftan schuftan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:19:05 PST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chiara Bodini <chiara at phmovement.org>

Dear all, the GHW6 call for case studies is now available also in FRENCH
(thanks to Pacome) and SPANISH (thanks to Mauricio). Please find them
attached and uploaded on our website at:
https://phmovement.org/ghw6-call-for-case-studies/

I kindly ask all of you to please circulate them widely.

Best wishes
chiara