PHM-Exch> Remembering Amit

zhossain zhossain at agni.com
Sat Nov 30 09:07:46 PST 2019

We National  Executive  Committee of PHM-Bangladesh meet today to discuss
regular matter and first preparatory issue of coming Bangladesh National
People's  Health Assembly  - 2020 to be held on early March -2020.    We
remember Dr. Amit Sengupta with respect.     Zakir Hossain, Chairperson,
PHM-Bangladesh