PHM-Exch> [PHM in mourning]

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Sep 1 12:45:09 PDT 2019

Dear friends

I am sorry to be bringing sad news once again. Our dear friend and comrade
David Sanders passed away Friday night after a heart attack. He has been in
the UK on holiday.

David has been a stalwart of the struggle for health and social justice for
all here in South Africa and globally, making personal sacrifices
throughout his life to do what he believes in. He has been my mentor and
friend and just so hard to believe that his larger than life presence is no
more. I know everyone will be feeling the same sense of loss. Its just too
soon after Amit.

Will share more news as I can

In solidarity

Bridget