PHM-Exch> World Public Health Nutrition Congress 2020 - Abstract submission deadline extended

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Jul 17 21:38:28 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: WPHNA <secretariat at wphna.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:44 PM
Subject: WPHN Congress 2020 -  Abstract submission deadline extended
To: Claudio <cschuftan at phmovement.org>

We are happy to announce the *abstract submission *deadline for our
WPHN Congress 2020 has been extended until *21 July 2019.*

We encourage to submit your work related to our Congress topic: *Knowledge,
Policy, Action in the Decade of Nutrition 2016-2025 What is working or not?
Where are the gaps? What needs more effort or change?*

It will be an excellent opportunity to meet worldwide public
nutritionists and to discuss where do we need to improve our actions to
promote well-being, to ensure that in all possible circumstances, adequate
nourishing food is available to and affordable by all;
and to build our professional capacity.

Submit your abstract here
<https://wphna.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b95937477ce26c73591342020&id=9528472d0a&e=fa9e668b91>

Details are starting to emerge on the conference website at
https://www.wphncongress2020.com/
<https://wphna.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b95937477ce26c73591342020&id=13702fb368&e=fa9e668b91>

*Confirmed keynote speakers*

<https://wphna.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b95937477ce26c73591342020&id=f0960adc26&e=fa9e668b91>*Marion