PHM-Exch> [PHM NEW] Solidarity with Sri Lanka

PHM Global Secretariat globalsecretariat at phmovement.org
Fri Apr 26 04:46:56 PDT 2019

Dear friends

We, as People's Health Movement, stand in complete solidarity with Sri Lanka
in its time of grief and extend our deepest sympathy to the victims, to
their family, friends and communities. As the People's Charter for Health
acknowledges, violent attacks such as these have a devastating effect on
communities, impacting on physical and mental health. These attacks are yet
another reminder that we all need to take a unified stand against hatred.

We hope all of our friends and comrades in Sri Lanka are safe, and the
healing can begin.

Our deepest sympathy to those who have lost a loved on.

In solidarity

People's Health Movement global