PHM-Exch> 7th April Actions Mapping

Ana Vračar vracar.ana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 04:44:05 PDT 2019

Dear everyone,

For a fourth year in a row, PHM Europe is mapping actions against
commodification of health leading to April 7th, together with European
Network Against Commercialization of Health and Social Protection. More
information on the whole *#health4all / #7april* campaign can be found on
ENACH <http://europe-health-network.net/spip.php?article237> site and
social media (Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2157080907935589/>).

Similarly to previous years, we would like the mapping not to be limited to
Europe: in 2018 the interactive map collected information on actions taking
place all over the world, and it was really inspiring to see how many
activities are taking place around April 7th and how many groups were
organizing for the right to health on the occasion. Building upon that
experience, we would like to encourage everybody who's organizing around
World Health Day, regardless of the type of action, to add it to the map
here:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1z6orSt5lmfeh3eTFrqevIYTw-rVwCk6c&ll=15.90283139882365%2C0&z=2.
Please also circulate the map in your networks, so the information reaches
as many people as possible.

If you experience any technical difficulties with the map, feel free to get
in touch with me (vracar.ana at gmail.com) with information on the action and
I'll be happy to add it directly.

Warm regards,
Ana