PHM-Exch> Turkey: HRFT Academy “Supporting Academics as a Human Rights Actors in a Challenging Context “ Project Newsletter #2

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Aug 2 08:13:06 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: akademi tihv <tihvakademi at tihv.org.tr>
Date: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:12 PM
Subject: HRFT Academy “Supporting Academics as a Human Rights Actors in a
Challenging Context “ Project Newsletter #2

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are writing to inform you about  Human Rights Foundation of Turkey
“Supporting
Academics As A Human Rights Actor in a Challenging Context “ project
outcomes that is

Please find *Newsletter #2 July 2018* as attached file below and via
weblink:
http://www.tihvakademi.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/HRFT-A
cademy-Newsletter-2.pdf

Here you can find detailed Turkey map of dismissals in academy:
http://www.tihvakademi.org/english-2/

Follow us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/tihvakademi/

                                          https://twitter.com/tihv_akademi
We will appreciate if you'd share this e-mail with your network.

Best regards,

HRFT Representative Office of İzmir

Address: 1471 Sokak No:1 Kenet Sitesi 1 Kat.1 D.1 Alsancak-İzmir- TURKEY

Phone: +90 232 464 32 30