PHM-Exch> Opportunity: World Breastfeeding Week Seed Grant Project Announcement

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Jun 8 07:51:32 PDT 2018

From: World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA) <thina at waba.org.my>
Date: Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:53 PM
Subject: World Breastfeeding Week Seed Grant Project Announcement
To: SCHUFTAN at gmail.com

Dear Breastfeeding Advocates/Supporters,

Greetings from the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA)

We are pleased to inform you that WABA is offering World Breastfeeding Week
seed grants to organisations to plan activities that will inform, anchor,
engage and galvanise on breastfeeding as the foundation for life. This is
in line with this year’s WBW theme on Nutrition, Food Security and Poverty
Reduction.

To apply for the seed grant, WBW celebrants need to submit the Pledge Form
<https://waba.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c4737de875c6fa12b87991e8&id=5864c0c27c&e=858833e631>
online. Projects that fulfil the criteria for selection listed in the
concept note will be shortlisted for the seed grants. We are looking
especially for projects that are innovative, impactful, involve a range of
stakeholders and can be replicated elsewhere.

Application process

   -

   Read and refer to the Concept Note for World Breastfeeding Week Seed
   Grant Project on our World Breastfeeding Week webpage.
   -

   Pledge your activity through the Pledge Form
   <https://waba.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c4737de875c6fa12b87991e8&id=3a4f17a2a1&e=858833e631>
   before 20th June 2018.
   -

   Pledges that fulfil our criteria for selections will be invited to
   submit a detailed proposal.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your pledges on promising and
innovative projects that focuses on  #WBW2018 goals to prevent malnutrition
in all its forms, ensure food security even in times of crises and break
the cycle of poverty.

Concept note for World Breastfeeding Week Seed Grant Project
<https://waba.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c4737de875c6fa12b87991e8&id=1183ee28c5&e=858833e631>
Submit the Pledge Form
<https://waba.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c4737de875c6fa12b87991e8&id=39973f6dfa&e=858833e631>