PHM-Exch> Submit your abstract now for the World Conference on Health Promotion

Sione Tuitahi sione at hauora.co.nz
Thu Jun 7 18:58:15 PDT 2018

Dear friends and colleagues

Two years ago I happily shared with you that the next world conference on health promotion will be held here in New Zealand on April 7-11, 2019.

I am delighted to update you all that the call for abstracts is out; that a line-up of top  keynote speakers  from around the world have been named.

See details on http://www.iuhpe2019.com/

I look forward to welcoming you all!

Kind Regards
sione

Sione Tu’itahi
Executive Director
Health Promotion Forum of New Zealand
Runanga Whakapiki Ake i te Hauora o Aotearoa (HPF)

Vice President
South West Pacific Region, International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE)
Ph (09) 3003733. Mobile 0276659939
Email: sione at hauora.co.nz<mailto:sione at hauora.co.nz>
Website: www.hauora.co.nz<http://www.hauora.co.nz/>

[http://www.chapelgate.org/uploads/like_us_on_facebook.JPG]<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Health-Promotion-Forum/148516985180882>

Our Vision: Hauora- everyone’s right

[HPF, IUHPE and Te Wana logo for AutoSignature]
This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.