PHM-Exch> [Social Medicine] New Issue Published

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Jun 4 01:38:18 PDT 2018

From: Matthew Anderson, MD, MSc <mattanderson at socialmedicine.org>

Social Medicine has just published its latest issue at
http://socialmedicine.info/index.php/socialmedicine. We invite you to review
the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles
and items of interest.

The Editors wish note the passing of Dr. Vic Sidel on January 30th, 2018. He
was one of the founders of this journal, a mentor and a good friend. He is
missed.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Matthew Anderson
Department of Family and Social Medicine, MMC/AECOM, Bronx New York, USA
Phone 917 817-1986
bronxdoc at gmail.com

Social Medicine
Vol 11, No 3 (2018)
Table of Contents
http://socialmedicine.info/index.php/socialmedicine/issue/view/95

Editorials
--------

Honoring Vic Sidel (90-97)
        Matthew Anderson

Themes and Debates
--------

Evaluating the Term ‘Disorders of Sex Development’: A Multidisciplinary
Debate (98-107)
        Natalie Delimata,       Margaret Simmonds,      Michelle O’Brien,
     Georgiann
Davis,  Richard Auchus, Karen Lin-Su Lin-Su

Original Research
--------

Health reforms and utilization of health care in three states of India:
Public Health Prospects (108-121)
        Kasturi Sen,    Samir G. Roy,   Shuba Kumar,    Professor KV
Narayana,  Anju
Priyadarshi

Social Medicine in Practice
--------

Social Medicine Grand Rounds: A Collaborative Education Hub to Promote
Action on Social Determinants of Health Across Community Sectors in Rural
Alaska (122-131)
        Lucas Jacob Trout,      Kristine Salters,       Robert Inglis,
Matthew Tobey,  Jennifer
Kasper, N. Stuart Harris

www.socialmedicine.info