PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] PHA 4 Mobilisation activities starting (1)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue May 15 21:24:46 PDT 2018

>From blloyd at phmovement.org>

Please can everyone share what is happening in preparation? (Country
circles should convey their activities to their regional coordinators cc
global secretariat)

Anneleen and Amit from the global secretariat recently returned from a trip
to Bangladesh and there is a lot of mobilising and networking taking place
within Bangladesh PHM, GK and other civil society; and a huge amount of
effort from our comrades in Bangladesh to make this Assembly happen.

Look forward to hearing more!

Bridget