PHM-Exch> Access To Affordable Healthcare: A Global Wake-Up Call Fosters Coalition Of The Like-Minded. World Conf on access to med prods (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Nov 29 06:32:19 PST 2017

From: <wnew at ip-watch.ch>

Thank you very much from *Intellectual Property Watch* for reposting our
article. The original is here: https://www.ip-watch.org/2017/
11/27/access-affordable-healthcare-global-wake-call-
fosters-coalition-like-minded/ We just want to make sure people are aware
that IP-Watch arranged to pay and send our writer, carefully edited the
story, added the photos, and published it open access to ensure it was read
as widely as possible. We were very pleased that the South Centre chose to
repost our story, and are also asking them to strengthen the reference to
the original publication. We would appreciate in future if you would credit
our original work when circulating our content, as we are seeking support
for our work and every bit helps!

Thank you very much and keep up the good work, William New, Editor,
Intellectual Property Watch, www.ip-watch.org

Re previous posting:  *Access To Affordable Healthcare: A Global Wake-Up
Call Fosters Coalition Of The Like-Minded*

*By Patralekha Chatterjee*