PHM-Exch> [PHM News] International Forum for the Right to Health and Access to Therapies Milano

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Oct 22 21:27:00 PDT 2017

From: Vittorio Agnoletto <vittorioagnoletto at tiscali.it>

On the 5th and 6th of November 2017 Milan will host the G7 Summit on Health
issues. The World masters will debate how to gain more benefits from our
health and from devastating the planet.

A lot of associations working to defend public health, have organized
themselves in a committee “ Health without masters and borders” and with
the support of the  GUE/NGL -  European United Left/Nordic Green Left - and
of the “Milano in Comune” Town Council Group in Milan, has organised
an *“International
Forum for the Right to Health and Access to Therapies” Saturday 4th of
November, 2017 - c/o ‘BASE ‘ in Via Bergognone 34 – Milan.*

It has been hard work, but now we have a programme and we hope that this
meeting will be interesting and useful.

We would like if we were able not only to denounce the situation but also
to explain some proposals and suggestion: what could be done to change the
situation ?

We are very happy that PHM has suggested us some speakers; we thank PHM and
we hope that PHM will be present with a lot of persons.
Chiara Bodini and Sarojini from PHM will be speakers.

Vittorio Agnoletto, MD, former MEP, University of Milan