PHM-Exch> Harvard FXB Center Launches New Chapter of Health and Human Rights Resource Guide
cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Jun 13 21:32:47 PDT 2017
From: FXBCENTER_INFO FXBCENTER_INFO at hsph.harvard.edu
The FXB Center for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University is proud
to announce the launch of
the tenth chapter of the Health and Human Rights Resource Guide: Access to
Medicines and Human Rights.
The Resource Guide is free and available both online and for download on
our website hhrguide.org.
The Health and Human Rights Resource Guide is a user-friendly,
multi-purpose tool that can be used
for advancing health and human rights by health workers, trainers, program
designers, litigators and policymakers.
The Guide covers the following topics:
1. Patient Care and Human Rights
2. HIV, AIDS, and Human Rights
3. TB and Human Rights
4. Harm Reduction and Human Rights
5. Palliative Care and Human Rights
6. Children’s Health and Human Rights
7. Minority Health and Human Rights
8. LGBTI, Health, and Human Rights
9. Disability, Health, Community Living and Human Rights
10. Access to Medicines and Human Rights NEW
We invite you to take advantage of this free resource and share it with
your colleagues and partners.
Please visit hhrguide.org for PDF and online versions of the Resource Guide
in English and several other languages.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PHM-Exchange