PHM-Exch> Call for individual and organizational support to PHM

Hani Serag hserag at phmovement.org
Wed Feb 26 12:05:38 PST 2014

Dear friends and colleagues,

PHM is facing a serious shortfall in funding. Although most of our work is
voluntary, we still need some financial resources to support our
activities. PHM needs an adequate and stable funding base to support our
contribution to the struggle for "Health for All".

It is time to establish a stable individual donor base in addition to the
funding from organizational donors, which is increasingly unstable. We
sought individual donations in the funding of PHA3 with some success. It is
now time to proactively engage in individual fund raising more
systematically.

We welcome contributions/donations from individuals, organizations who
believe in our vision and philosophy to support and sustain the activities
of the People's Health movement. This enables us to be uncompromising and
independent in the stands we take.

Your donation will contribute to the movement building, the development of
resources for evidence-based advocacy, strengthening policy dialogue at
different levels, and strengthening the 'Health for All' campaign as a
platform for experience exchange and joint action.

We recently developed different ways to make it easy for individuals and
organizations to support the PHM through online donations, banking transfer
or sending checks. Please refer to Donate to the PHM
Now!<http://www.phmovement.org/en/phm/donate>

One of the new developments was the creation of PHM account to receive
online donations through PayPal. Individuals and organizations can support
PHM through this method by donate directly by their credit and debt cards
with or without having PayPal accounts. Please refer to Donate to the PHM
Now! <http://www.phmovement.org/en/phm/donate>
Kind regards,
Hani

--
Hani Serag
Associate Coordinator, Global Secretariat - Cairo Office