PHM-Exch> Welcome New Team of People's Health Movement Nepal Students' Circle

Tara Ballav Adhikari adhikaritaraballav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 06:54:51 PST 2014

Dear all,

Warm Greeting !
 ,
I take this opportunity to thank you all for such pleasing coordination for
the last 2 year time dedicated to People's Health Movement Nepal Students'
Circle( PHMNSC) activities. I am very grateful to all for their direct and
indirect contribution to the movement.

On behalf of steering council of PHMNSC I am extending a warm welcome to
new working team for 2014-15. We hope the new team actively advocate health
for all movement over the tenure.

*PHMNSC: New Team *

*National Focal Point:* Parash Mani Bhandari

*Activity Co-ordinators:*

PHM Theater: Shristi Bhochhibhoya

Public Lecture: Sudip Nepal

Discussion Forum: Dipika Neupane

Magazine- Health for All: Sarmila Dhakal

*Campus Liaison Co-ordinators:*

Maharajgunj Medical Campus: Shraddha Acharya

BPKIHS: Bhim Rokaya

PAHS: Sandesh Karki

Ayurveda Campus, Kirtipur: Devi Kumar Gautam

National open College: Rupa Sapkota

*I anticipate the continuous help and support for the new team from your
side !*

All the best !

With regards,

*Tara Ballav Adhikari*
Institute Of Medicine, Maharajgunj Medical Cmapus
Kathmandu Nepal
*Focal Point In-charge* People's Health Movement Nepal Students' Circle
http://phmnsc.weebly.com/

*Editor-in-Chief* at Journal Health For All
*Country Team Member* at WHO Watch
*Country Representative* of Healthcare Information For All by 2015
http://www.hifa2015.org/
Tel:+977-9851158745(Mobile)
Skype: adkri997