PHM-Exch> [PHM News]: solidarity statement re Philippines typhoon impact

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sat Nov 9 07:40:45 PST 2013

From: Bridget lloyd <blloyd at phmovement.org>

_________________________

Dear friends and comrades in the Philippines

PHM circles around the world are watching with concern the impact of
Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda in the Philippines. We are particularly concerned
about the safety of poorer people living in the path of the cyclone and in
the outlying islands. We know that PHM Philippines will be at the forefront
of the rescue and recovery effort. We convey to the people of the
Philippines and to our colleagues in PHM Philippines our concern and
solidarity in this crisis.

Yours sincerely

Sarojini N                        David Legge

Co-chairpersons, Global Steering Council,

On behalf of People’s Health Movement