PHM-Exch> Fwd: Invitation 3rd Global Health Conference: "Big Pharma! Good Pharma - Bad Pharma?" September 21st, Berlin

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Sep 3 20:38:42 PDT 2013

From: Tinnemann, Peter <Peter.Tinnemann at charite.de>

The Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics
(Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin), International Physicians for the
Prevention of Nuclear War Germany (IPPNW), and Health Action International
(HAI) - Europe invite you to the* *

*3rd Global Health Conference at the **Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin. *

 *Big Pharma: Good Pharma - Bad Pharma? *
When: September 21st, 2013. 10-18 hrs.
Where: Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin Mitte, Friedrich-Kopsch-Hörsaal,
Philippstraße 11, 10117 Berlin
Cost: 15 Euro (reduced), 30 Euro (professional). Lunch and Coffee included.
Credits: The Berlin Chamber of Physician (Berliner Ärztekammer) certifies
the Conference with 8 CME points.
How to register:
http://www.health-and-globalisation.org/global-health-conference/register-now.html

 We like to encourage you to forward the invitation to friends and
colleagues.

 Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further questions.  We are
looking forward to welcoming you in Berlin!