PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] WHO watchers read out PHM statements during the WHA66

Gunnar Kvåle Gunnar.Kvale at cih.uib.no
Thu May 23 02:14:24 PDT 2013

Dear all members of PHM,

I have received infromation on many important issues that the PHM is involved in. However, the issue on climate and health, described as "The biggest global-health threat of the 21st century" has not been much addressed. Could you use the opportunity to raise this issue at WHA66?

Best regards,

Gunnar Kvåle

Gunnar Kvåle

Centre for International Health, University of Bergen,

NORWAY