PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] WHO watch: comments on the WHA66 agenda items

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon May 20 18:14:18 PDT 2013

From: PHM Global Secretariat <globalsecretariat at phmovement.org>

PHM submitted to country delegations of various countries, comments and
suggestions regarding some of the items appearing on the agenda of the 66th
World Health Assembly.

Over the last week members of the PHM have been working through the 66th
WHO agenda with the assistance of experts from a number of collaborating
networks and NGO's. This workshop was part of our Democratising Global
Health Governance Initiative which involves both watching and advocay. In
the course of these discussions we have prepared the following comments.

For more information and statements submitted, visit www.ghwatch.org!

*CLICK HERE* <http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/7586> for the PHM Pre-WHA66
comments on the various agenda items!
--