PHM-Exch> Book on Indian Drug Industry

Dr.B.Ekbal ekbalb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 01:09:37 PDT 2013

My book on Indian Drug Sector: Yesterday Today published by KSSP  was
released by Justice VR Krishna Iyer handing over a copy to the former
Health Minister of Kerala P.K. Sreemathi Teacher n April 7th the World
Health Day.  The sale of the book was launched by Dr. CK Ramachandran
former Professor for Medicine by getting a copy from Adv Sebastian Paul
former MP and Human Rights activist. Dr. PK David Psychiatrist offered
felicitatoin clinic. Dr. Kavumbai Balakrishnan Chairman Publication
Committee KSSP welcomed the gathering and TD Devarajan General Secretary
KSSP offered vote of thanks.

The book looks at the state of the Indian Drug Industry from the days of
independence to the present day. The preface of the book is written by Dr.
Mira Shiva and the book is dedicated to the late K Balasubramaniam and Dr.
Viswas Rane. The cover of the book is the banner against Novartis displayed
at the demonstration at the end of the 3rd Peoples Health Assembly held at
Cape Town. A separate chapter on the Novartis case verdict is also included
in the book. (254 pages Price Rs 175).

The book is published under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0
Unported License. The reference pages are given in my website
http://www.ekbal.in/node/38 so that web access of the reference can be done
easily.
An attempt is being made to translate the book to Hindii
Ekbal

--
Dr.B.Ekbal
Kuzhuvalil House, Arpookara East,