PHM-Exch> Key Messages from the Report on the Post 2015 Inequalities Consultation

Anneleen De Keukelaere anneleen at phmovement.org
Tue Mar 26 23:54:41 PDT 2013

Dear PHM friends,

To find out more on PHM's involvement with the Post 2015 Health Development
Agenda, *

CLICK HERE <http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/7036>* for:

   - - PHM's position paper on the post 2015 Development Agenda
   - - Report on civil society consultation organised by PHM, January 2013
   Bangkok
   - - Country reports on post 2015 Development Agenda

Warmest wishes
The global secretariat

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Claudio Schuftan <cschuftan at phmovement.org

--
Anneleen De Keukelaere
Global Networking Co-ordinator People's Health Movement

Tel: +27 (0) 71 133 4998 -  Fax: +27 (0) 86 652 4805 - Skype ID:
Anneleen.de.keukelaere
Mailing Address: PO Box 13698, St Peter's Square, Mowbray 7705, Cape Town,
South Africa
www.phmovement.orgte <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate>