PHM-Exch> Requesting materials for PHM Newsletter (Vol. 2, Issue 3)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Jan 3 20:25:49 PST 2013

From: Leigh Haynes <leigh.kamore at gmail.com>

I am gathering information for Volume 2, Issue 3 of PHM Global News.  If
you have any news that you would like to share or suggestions as to stories
that should be included, please share your thoughts with me along with any
other details you can provide.

The newsletter will cover the period from October-December 2012.  News
regarding your activity as a representative of PHM or regional PHM activity
during this period would be most welcome.  Also, any important issues that
are relevant to PHM activists and upcoming events can be submitted for
publication in the newsletter. I’m very sorry for the quick turnaround, but
if you can, please send your contributions to me by *10 January 2013*,

Below is a description of some of the types of stories that are included in
the newsletter:

*News in Brief*: This section highlights activities of PHM members in their
capacity as representatives of PHM. It also focuses on special issues that
are relevant to PHM’s mission.

*Of Interest*: This section lists items that may be of interest to PHM
members and helpful for developing the work of PHM globally. These can
include: Conferences, Research, Book Releases, Important Dates, etc.

*Focus on Country Circles & Regional Activities*: In this section,
activities of country circles are highlighted.   Any activity that a
country circle has hosted or participated in should be mentioned here.  A
list of activities, briefly discussed, is suitable for this section.

*Any other news*: Other news or stories which may be of interest to PHM
members and leaders can be provided.  These may include personal
testimonies, inspirational stories or any other items not covered in the
above sections and will be incorporated throughout the newsletter.

Please circulate this message throughout your networks or regions. I've
been enjoying this project and appreciate your support and continued input.
 I look forward to hearing from you!

--contact me at
leigh.kamore at gmail.com
Skype ID: leigh.kamore