PHM-Exch> Health Systems Global - support from PHM

natalie eggermont natalie.eggermont at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:25:34 PDT 2012

Dear friends

For those who are attending the 2nd Global Symposium on Health Systems
Research in Beijing this November (1-3), I have an announcement concerning
the elections for the board of the new proposed society "Health Systems
Global".

The society will be launched at the symposium and attendees have received a
code for voting online, you have a total of 11 votes. There is a long list
of 43 candidates, some more familiar than others, but many of the "big
ones" (for the list of CVs:
https://secure.votebyinternet.com/hsg2012/CVs.htm)

As a young researcher and member of the People's Health Movement I am also
a candidate (the youngest!) and wanted to use this medium to ask for your
support. A blog post in which I introduce myself and some of my ideas was
just published in the IHP newsletter:
http://e.itg.be/ihp/archives/natalie-eggermont-health-systems-global-board-candidate/
. I will do everything I can to create space for young and emerging voices
in the new society, and to bring in the perspective of PHM.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Warm regards and thanks for your support

Natalie Eggermont