PHM-Exch> How to get involved in the People's Health Movement ( PHM)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Sep 27 11:53:46 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

Bringing together the many ideas developed during PHA3 on how to get
involved with PHM locally, regionally and globally, we have adjusted that
section of the website. The examples on the website are not the only way to
take action within the movement and we look forward receiving more ideas
and suggestions from you to share with the global movement! We hope this
will inspire health activists across the world and will strengthen our
movement towards Health for All!

*CLICK HERE <http://www.phmovement.org/en/activists> to visit the new PHM
Webpage on how to get involved!*

Health for All Now!

 People's Health Movement

Mailing Address: PO Box 13698, St Peter's Square, Mowbray 7705, Cape Town,
South Africa
www.phmovement.orgte <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate>