PHM-Exch> PHM newsletter: request for stories - deadline 2 October

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Sep 17 18:50:31 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>
and Leigh Haynes *leigh.kamore at gmail.com*.

Dear PHM friends,

Greetings from the global secretariat!

For a while now you have been able to enjoy our PHM Global Newsletters with
stories of local PHM activities across the world, news from the PHM
secretariat, links to PHM positions and achievements. We look forward to
keep sharing this information with you!

*The next newsletter would have a specific section on the Third People's
Health Assembly. We hope to publish your stories on how PHA3 has inspired
you,  how it strengthened your local PHM and what your plans of action are
following PHA3!
*
Please submit your story to Leigh Haynes via *leigh.kamore at gmail.com*. The
deadline for submission is *2nd of October.
*
Specifics:

   - Minimum 200 words
   - Picture if possible
   - *In case you wish to submit a longer text, we will publish the longer
   text on the website of PHM global and refer to the full article in the PHM
   newsletter.*

If you have any other news on PHM activities you would like to share
through the PHM global newsletters, feel free to submit these as well.

Looking forward receiving your news!