PHM-Exch> PHM: The People's Charter for Health endorsements

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Sep 5 10:03:25 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PHM Global Secretariat <globalsecretariat at phmovement.org>

Dear PHM friends!

Greetings from the global secretariat of the PHM in Cape Town!

Being part of the PHM means that we use the framework of the People's
Charter for Health as much as possible in our everyday choices, the actions
we take and the work we do. For all of us this is a way of being and no
effort is required to advocate for the principles of the Charter!

Since a while now, it is possible to endorse the charter online via the
website of the PHM (as individual or organisation). This email to encourage
you to endorse the charter so we can show the world global support for the
PCH! If you believe to have already endorsed the PCH, do please have a look
and search for your name to make sure.

*CLICK HERE to endorse the People's Charter for Health!**  -  It only takes
1 minute of your
time!*<http://www.phmovement.org/en/resources/charters/peopleshealth?destination=home>

If you know of people who are part of the movement and have not endorsed
the charter, feel free to spread the link and information!

Many thanks and warmest wishes
Anneleen on behalf of the
--
Global Secretariat