PHM-Exch> PHA3: expression of appreciation

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Aug 28 08:39:19 PDT 2012

From: PHM Global Secretariat <globalsecretariat at phmovement.org>

Dear PHM friends,

Greetings from the Global Secretariat of the PHM,

It has been a while since the PHA3 brought health activists from across the
globe together in Cape Town to build solidarity and strengthen our
movement. The momentum built during pre mobilisation activities and the
event lead to the development of the Call to Action, discussion around new
campaigns and greater international solidarity. We look forward supporting
you and working with you to further accomplish these!

Via this email, we would like to thank you for having contributed to the
PHA3 by using the space for self organised activities. We hope this
platform of the PHA3 allowed for sharing of experiences and learning from
each other, strengthening the PHM and your campaign or organisation.

Please note that we are uploading all presentations online, if you have not
forwarded your presentation, feel free to do so (to Amit Sengupta:
asengupta at phmovement.org).

With kindest regards
Anneleen
On behalf of the Program Committee