PHM-Exch> PHA3 pictures and video clips:

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Jul 17 10:07:27 PDT 2012

from  Anneleen De Keukelaere    anneleen at phmovement.org

The Third People's Health Assembly was an amazing event filled with acts of
solidarity, presentations on global and local health issues and power
structures that govern our access to the Right to Health, meetings for
strategising the next steps for our movement, the development of the Cape
Town Call to Action and much much more!

To expand the experience of the assembly to those who were unable to
physically be part of it, we have already posted on the PHM website the
video reports <http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/6535> which give an idea
of what has been happening on a daily base.

PHM would like to share the experiences of all those who attended through
posting their pictures, video clips etc. on the PHM website.

If you attended PHA3 and you have interesting pictures or video material to
share with the global movement, please send it to
*
pha3pictures at gmail.com*