PHM-Exch> Help us spread the word: Inequity is making us sick!

Lily Walkover lily.walkover at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:41:10 PDT 2012

Greetings from Cape Town,

Help us spread the world about the impact of inequity on health with a new
social media campaign!

Students from the International People's Health University (held
immediately before the Third People's Health Assembly) in Cape Town voted
on and designed a social media campaign to spread the word that 'inequity
is making us sick'.  Please help us share the message widely -- on Facebook
and Twitter, or any other platform.  Encourage your friends to pass the
word along as well!

You can find the posts on social media, or access the images directly at
these links -- it is available in English, French, and Spanish.

English: www.phmovement.org/en/node/6524
French: http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/6526
Spanish: http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/6525

in solidarity,
Lily

https://twitter.com/lilywalking
www.facebook.com/lily.walkover

--
Lily Walkover

t: 206 595 3163
e: lily.walkover at gmail.com

'Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has
been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there,
and I am prepared to expect wonders.'  - H. D. Thoreau