PHM-Exch> PHA3: IMPORTANT: Self Organised Workshops at the PHA: Welcome to Cape Town!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Wed Jul 4 02:07:34 PDT 2012

From: Peoples Health Movement <pha3invitation at gmail.com>

We are looking forward to receiving you in Cape Town.

We shall soon see all of you at the venue in UWC. There is one formality
that we would need all of you follow. In order to confirm FINALLY that your
workshop is taking place *you will need to register at the registration desk
*. Look for the the *registration desk of self organised activities at
the Great
Hall, where the general registration of delegates will take place*. Do take
time out to register at the desk for your activity so that all the
logistics for your activity is guaranteed.

Amit Sengupta