PHM-Exch> PHA3 : bring these radios to PHA3!!!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Jun 24 12:40:35 PDT 2012

From: Bridget Lloyd <blloyd at phmovement.org>

________
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

At PHA3 we will be relying on translation via technology that uses FM
radios - please take note of this important notice. This is very important
as we will have French, Spanish and English presentations at the Assembly.

   - *Please bring a battery powered FM radio receiver with headphones and
   batteries.*
   - A digital tuner is easiest to use, but an analogue can also be used.
   - Make sure that the radio you bring can be tuned to a specific
   frequency and does not "auto scan".
   - Many cell phones contain fm receivers but the battery life may not be
   adequate for a fullday of presentations and plenaries.
   - Apple I-pods do not have fm radios, but some other mp3 players do.

Please see this picture of a Kchibo KK-521, FM-AM - this sort of radio is
good.

Michael who is providing technical expertise has posted this video on
youtube to assist -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-9sL9LoOQ&feature=em-share_video_user