PHM-Exch> The Earth is Our Mother - Take Action NOW to protect, promote and support breastfeeding in every country!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Jun 22 09:41:09 PDT 2012

From: waba <waba at waba.org.my>

Greetings from WABA,

On the occasion of the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development
2012 - RIO+20 - in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, WABA in collaboration with our
Core Partner IBFAN (International Babyfood Action Network) produced a
poster to stress the fact that* **'The Earth - Our Mother - is in crisis!'
and 'Over 20 years of evidence has shown how infant formula production,
packaging and use are adding to this crisis!'  *We have a healthy, viable,
non-polluting, non-resource intensive, and natural alternative in
breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is a valuable natural world resource that is
under threat from formula companies.  We need to protect, promote and
support breastfeeding in every country!  See: http://www.waba.org.my/

See front poster image here:
http://www.waba.org.my/images/mother-earth-a4.jpg*
*See back of poster image here:
http://www.waba.org.my/pdf/rio20poster-2012.pdf

*The Earth is Our Mother - Take Action NOW!  **La Tierra es Nuestra Madre –
¡Actuemos YA!  A Terra é Nossa Mãe - Tome uma atitude agora!*

From

WABA Secretariat