PHM-Exch> The Third People's Health Assembly is on our doorstep!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Jun 19 15:21:17 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

The program for the PHA3 is taking shape with over 100 speakers from around
the globe, over 30 sub plenaries and about up to 20 workshops a day. The
film festival looks exciting and logistics are getting arranged, PHA3 will
be an amazing event strengthening our health movement across the world!
PHA3 is also an opportunity for organisations to exhibit what they are
about as well as a space where community income generating project can show
their products for people to support.

*1. Organisational exhibition and craft market*

Friday 6th of July: 10am to 14h (before the opening ceremony)
A craft market will take place in the library of UWC and we are looking for
organisations, crafters or income generating projects to sell craft and
exhibit their organisation.

Sunday 8th of July: 16.00h - 21h
A craft market will take place in the main hall of the University of the
Western Cape. We are looking for organisations and crafter who would like
to manpower a table.
*
Please note that the spaces are limited and that each stand needs to be
manpowered by the organisation. If interested contact Anneleen on
anneleen at phmovement.org and PHA3 organisers will reserve a table for you.
Please note that table cloths and other materials need to be provided by
the one occupying the stand. No posters can be attached to the wall.*

*2. Music at PHA3*

Please bring your CD's and label them, we will be playing music during
lunch and dinner of your country and region!

For those who have musical talent, Sunday 8th of July the stage of the main
hall is open and free for all those who wish to perform music, poetry,
theater etc! The main hall will be open for exhibition and craft market as
well.

*If you are interested in being part of any of the above, please contact
Anneleen on anneleen at phmovement.org*

*3. Banners*

Do please bring your banners to PHA3 and drop them at the volunteer center
next to the registration office. We will be hanging them at the venues!

You will be able to pick them up on the morning of the 11th of July before
we go marching in town!

Looking forward to your cooperation to make PHA3 vibrant and representative
for our movement!