PHM-Exch> PHA3 Opening Ceremony: regional representation

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Jun 17 17:14:06 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

The PHA3 is almost there and we are working on the Opening Ceremony to be
as representative of the movement as possible!

*1. picture and message slideshow*

Therefore we were hoping, during the opening ceremony, to project a
slideshow with pictures and slogans ongoing on the background of the stage
while people will talk. This email to ask your assistance in collecting
pictures and messages from your region. What are we looking for:

   - Any pictures taken during any PHM event (IHPU, RTHC, Conferences,
   PHA2, PHA1, national meetings etc...)
   - If you feel like adding messages to the slideshow in local languages,
   that would be great as well. please sign it with the PHM country or region
   the message is coming from.

Each region can send in as many slideshows with pictures as they wish!

Knowing this will take a bit of your time, we do hope you believe this to
be a great idea and we looking forward to your collaboration!
It would be great if you could indicate whether your region would be able
to provide some pictures or not, so we know we dont have to wait for a
slideshow with pictures from your region.

*2. Banners*

We were hoping you would be able to communicate with the country
representatives of your region and ask them to bring banners to the PHA3
(PHM banners and other banners)

These can be dropped at the volunteer office upon arrival (Venue will be
indicated)

Thank you so much for your help! looking forward meeting you all and making
PHA3 an event where each region is honored!
Warm wishes
--
Anneleen De Keukelaere