PHM-Exch> PHA3: Book now your accommodation, lunch, dinner and airport transfer

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Jun 14 22:46:37 PDT 2012

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

For those of you who are joining us in Cape Town and are attending PHA3,

*Booking for accommodation, lunch, dinner and airport transfers is now
open. *

Please follow this
link<http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/practical-information>to the
PHA3 website for more information on cost and to have a look at the
different options.

For bookings contact Ingrid on* pha3bookings at gmail.com* and provide
following details:

*Deadline for booking is 18th of June 2012.*

  Accommodation (incl Breakfast)

Time and Date of Arrival to UWC

Time and Date of Departure from UWC

Room: Single of Twin Sharing -

(when sharing with a particular person, indicate name)

Lunch (Yes/No) - vegetarian

Denote which days

05-Jul

06-Jul

07-Jul

08-Jul

09-Jul

10-Jul

11-Jul

Dinner (Yes/No) - vegetarian

Denote which days

04-Jul

05-Jul

06-Jul

07-Jul

08-Jul

09-Jul

10-Jul

11-Jul

Airport transfer (Yes/No)

Arrival Flight number

Arrival Time

Departure Flight Number

Departure Time

Airline

You will receive and email with confirmation for your booking. For those
who booked via registration, please book again.

We would like to recommend to check the section 'practical
information<http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/practical-information>'
and the section 'what to
bring<http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/practical-information/what_to_bring>'
on the PHA3 website before leaving to South Africa

Looking forward meeting you all at PHA3.
--
Third People's Health Assembly - July 2012 - Cape Town
Join the Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/#%21/groups/PHA3.global/>

Your chance to make PHA3 <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3> a grass roots
event! PHA3 <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3> is approaching, but there
is a shortage in funding for grassroots activists and organizations to
participate. We appeal for contributions (small or large) to support
participation of people from the South in the PHA3!

Please donate now <http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate> following this
link http://www.phmovement.org/en/pha3/donate